Choose the Georgia Traffic Safety Course You Need
May Reduce Insurance Rates!
Traffic Ticket Prevention for Georgia
More info: Georgia Defensive Driving
- Easy & Online in The Peach State
- We Make Safe Georgian Drivers
- Do it at Your Georgia Home
- May Keep Points Off Your GA DPS Record
All Georgia Traffic Safety Courses
The intended use of this course is for educational purposes only. If you are taking this course for an insurance discount, Georgia traffic ticket dismissal, point reduction or some other purpose, you must seek prior approval from your local insurance company, Georgia traffic court or governing state agency (i.e. Department of Public Safety).
~ the easiest ~
I have taken two other on-line traffic school programs and this was hands down the easiest one I have done. Thanks to this website, I will not only recommend friends, I will preach about it...
(read more rave reviews
- Esteban in Westminster
More Info: Georgia Traffic Safety | Course Detail
Georgia Defensive Driving & Driver Improvement Online
Why a Driver Improvement Course in Georgia: Become a defensive driver and possibly earn an insurance discount.*
There are many reasons why drivers in The Peach State should take an online defensive driving course. First and foremost, an online driver improvement course educates Georgian drivers on how to drive both defensively and with courtesy. Knowing how to handle your vehicle on all types of GA streets and highways, in all types of traffic conditions is imperative.
Besides the knowledge gained, GA drivers completing our online course may receive a discount on the base rate of your auto insurance premium. Because this internet course is not approved by the Department of Public Safety, you must contact your individual insurance agent to find out what kind of discount, if any, they will provide for completing our course.
The Advantages of Taking an Online GA Defensive Driver Improvement Course
- Our Georgia Defensive Driving Course is up to date with the latest defensive driving techniques.
- Contact your insurance agent! You'd be surprised what kind of discount you can get on your auto insurance if you simply ask. In today's competitive insurance market, Georgia car insurance agents don't want to lose your business. Many
- Have questions about how an online traffic safety course in The Peach State can help you? Our friendly and helpful customer service staff is waiting for your call, toll-free at 800-691-5014.
How our GA Driver Improvement Course Works
- Register quick and easy online from any computer or mobile device in Georgia. All you need is internet connection.
- Study the course around your schedule, at your pace. Read it in a day or spread the lessons out over several days - it's up to you.
- Along the way, interactive lessons and section quizzes to help you retain the defensive driving information you just studied.
- Ready to see how much you've learned? Take the final exam and see if you have truly become an improved driver in Georgia!
Georgia Defensive Driving Course Online | GA Traffic Ticket Prevention
TrafficSchool.com, together with Defensive Driving leader IDriveSafely.com, brings Georgia drivers a defensive driving course designed to keep your Department of Public Safety driving record clean by teaching accident prevention and defensive driving skills. In addition, your local Georgia Court or GA DPS may allow you, with advanced permission, dismiss a traffic ticket from your driving record by completing this state of Georgia defensive driving course. Contact your GA traffic court or Georgia Department of Public Safety to see if you are eligible for traffic school.
I DRIVE SAFELY
**GEORGIAN DRIVERS WHO HAVE RECEIVED A TRAFFIC CITATION IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA
Although this Georgia Traffic Safety course is an ELECTIVE COURSE and is not required by the state of Georgia, nor is this course approved by the Georgia Department of Public Safety (GA DPS), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you contact the Georgia Traffic Court that issued your ticket and request traffic school. For minor traffic citations for moving violations, many Georgian Judges will grant you permission to attend traffic school to fix your traffic ticket.
This online Georgia Driver Improvement course is recommended as an educational tool to help you become a more knowledgeable and defensive driver in the state of Georgia.
Georgia Mature Driver Improvement Online
Why Seniors in Georgia Should Take a Mature Driving Improvement Course
There are several reasons why seniors in The Peach State should take a mature driver defensive driving course. First most, an online mature driver improvement program educates Georgian seniors on how to drive alertly and accident free.
The Benefits of Taking an Online GA Mature Driver Improvement Class
- Our Georgia Mature Driving Course is always updated with the newest defensive driving techniques.
- You would be surprised to know that seniors in Georgia can get a car insurance discount by simply asking for it. Talk to your agent before taking this course to see what kind of discount they will give you!
- Have questions or concerns about taking an online driver improvement course in The Peach State? Our patient and knowledgeable customer service staff is happy to take your call toll-free at 800-691-5014.
Taking a Mature Driver Course in Georgia: Explained in Simple Terms
- Sign Up for this Elective Georgia Mature Driver Course completely online, from the comfort of your home. Contact your auto insurance agent BEFORE taking the course to determine if this course will qualify you for a senior driver discount.
- Read simple, interactive lessons from your home computer. Though the lessons are easy to read and understand, they will also make you a better driver by reinforcing good driving behavior that will help keep you a GA licensed driver for years to come.
- After passing our Georgia course, which all Georgian senior drivers are guaranteed to pass, we will mail you a certificate of completion.
- If you have been approved by your agent for a discount, simply present the certificate we mail you to your insurance agent and they will process your insurance discount. In GA, your insurance discount could be as much as 20%!
Helping Senior Drivers Travel Safely in The Peach State
TrafficSchool.com has teamed with I Drive Safely to offer Georgia senior drivers an online mature driver improvement program that helps keep your mind sharp and your driving privilege safe with the DPS. With over 30 years of combined traffic safety experience, you can rest assured that you're in good hands.
I DRIVE SAFELY
This online Georgia Mature Driver Improvement Program is recommended as an educational tool to help seniors become more knowledgeable and cautious drivers on the roads in Georgia. This course is ELECTIVE and not required by any Georgian government agency, the GA DPS, or any traffic court in Georgia. Please seek approval from your insurance agent prior to taking this course for auto insurance discount purposes.
Georgia Online Drivers Education
Why a Drivers Ed Program: Meet Your GA Joshua's Law Requirements
Are you a soon-to-be driving teenager who is looking to obtain your Georgia driver license? In the state of Georgia, teenagers younger than 17 must complete an Approved Georgia Department of Driver Services Driver Education course to receive a learner's permit. Our drivers education course is fully approved, 100% online, and meets all Joshua Law requirements for driver education. With everything done completely over the internet, there's never been a better way to learn how to drive!
Online Drivers Ed Course Benefits for Georgia Teens
- Highly Flexible: You may complete the program in sections; log in and out as many times as you want.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Our course is 100% online, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Official Documentation: Upon course completion, you will be emailed a copy of your certificate and the Georgia Department of Driver Services will automatically be notified of your successful course completion.
- Satisfaction: We like happy customers; our money back guarantee says it all.
- Tax Discount: Did you know that parents are eligible for up to a $150.00 tax credit if their dependent minor child successfully completes a program through a private driver education school that is licensed with the DDS?
Georgia Drivers Ed Course: How it Works
- Sign up for our 100% online course, approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
- Read through section chapters to meet Georgia's 30-Hour Joshua's Law Course requirements. Log in and out as many times as you want.
- Learn all you need to know about obtaining a Georgia driver's license, driving in poor road conditions, & the basic tools teens need to handle every day driving situations.
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will automatically receive your DDS completion certificate by e-mail.
Your Driver Ed Requirement as Required by GA Senate Bill 226
TrafficSchool.com has teamed up with the American Safety Council (ASC) to provide you with an approved Georgia online driver's education course that meets Joshua's Law (also known as Senate Bill 226) requirements. ASC is a proven leader in developing custom web based solutions for business organizations, the government and consumers.
American Safety Council
GA DPS Practice Tests
Why Online GA DPS Practice Exams: Help pass your written DPS permit test.
Learning to drive is a big deal in any Georgia teen's life. Before you can earn a license from the GA DPS, new drivers must pass a written traffic law exam administered by the Georgia Department of Public Safety.
Taking any test can be nerve-racking, let alone taking a test at the DPS. Taking your GA permit test doesn't have to be a frightful experience as long as you are prepared. Taking an unlimited amount of DPS practice tests is a great way to sharpen your mind and build your confidence before the big test day at the Department of Public Safety.
Advantages of Georgia DPS Practice Tests
- Take an unlimited number of practice tests. Our practice test generator will create a new set of test questions every time.
- View graded exams to see how you performed and to uncover what Georgia drivers ed topics you still need to study further.
- Everything is online, so you can take our practice tests from anywhere you can get online.
Getting Started is Super Easy for Georgia Teens!
- Register online in just minutes
- Gain access to Drivers Ed Direct state-of-the-art Practice Exam Generator
- Answer a series of randomized multiple choice exam questions designed to help you pass your state of Georgia license exam.
- Grade your exam to see if you passed. Keep taking practice tests until you are confident and ready to become the next licensed driver in Georgia!
Only Quality Drivers Ed for Our Valued Georgia Customers
TrafficSchool.com has teamed up with Drivers Ed Direct to offer both Georgian teens and parents a driver's education experience worthy of our stamp of approval. Drivers Ed Direct, a nationally recognized driving school, has been featured on several national news and TV programs. Georgian teens love Drivers Ed Direct for their educational yet down to earth approach to driver's education. Parents rave about affordable prices and the high quality of education.
Drivers Ed Direct
Please Note: Drivers Ed Direct's DPS Practice Tests are intended solely as a supplemental Georgia driver's education tool to be used in conjunction with a quality GA Department of Public Safety approved driver education program. Drivers Ed Direct also strongly recommends that every teen in The Peach State thoroughly read and study the Georgia DPS Driver Handbook.
Georgia Fleet Safety Driver Training
Why Fleet Safety: Reduce Accidents and Improve Driver Courtesy
Empower Your Fleet Employees! As a manager of a large or small fleet of vehicles in Georgia , we know how important your bottom line is. Our online Fleet Safety School has been proven to reduce workplace accidents, improve driver attitude, and help you keep the cost of operating a fleet in The Peach State under control.
Benefits of Online Fleet Safety Classes for Georgia Drivers
- Online classes can be accessed from virtually anywhere and anytime, allowing your workforce to stay on the Georgia roads and out of a classroom.
- Employees are educated with new Georgia traffic laws and refreshed on existing road rules. An emphasis on driver courtesy helps improve driver attitudes, thus improving company image.
- Proven results: drivers that take our 100% online fleet course are less likely to cost your company money with fines, accidents, and GA state workman's comp. Expenses.
- Online education means you spend less to educate your fleet than you would in a traditional classroom setting.
How Our Fleet Safety Program Works Perfectly for Georgia Companies with Employee Drivers
- Work with our Fleet Safety manager to setup a course that works for you. Yes, we offer discount pricing for bulk orders!
- We set up a custom admin portal for your company that you can access remotely. Track the progress of your employees real-time from anywhere.
- Your employees are setup with individual user accounts and can take their course at their own pace, around their own unique schedule.
- Employees read quality material, partake in interactive flash lessons, and must pass reinforcing quizzes along the way.
Georgia Driver License Renewal Prep Course
Why a Refresher Course: Refresh GA Driving Knowledge & Learn Newly Passed Laws
Driving is a privilege in the state of Georgia. In order to maintain knowledgeable and qualified drivers on our highways, currently licensed drivers must be retested on the rules of the road every few years. Re-examination is one way the GA DPS keeps drivers up-to-date with the current Georgia Vehicle Code and aware of state traffic laws that change yearly.
The Advantages of Taking an Online Refresher Course
- Our Georgia License Renewal Course is up to date with the latest traffic laws and DPS requirements.
- This course is offered completely online. Do it from anywhere in Georgia where you can get internet access.
- Take practice quizzes as you go to help you retain information and prepare you for the actual exam at the GA DPS.
- Have any questions you have answered by real people. Our customer service staff is second to none.
How our GA License Renewal Course Works
- Register quickly and online from virtually anywhere in Georgia; using any computer or mobile device, including tablets and mobile phones!
- Read easy to navigate section chapters at your own pace. Login and logout as you please.
- Complete section quizzes to help you retain the information you just studied.
- Take an open book final exam to help prepare you for the actual test at the DPS. Use the study guide to better learn questions you don't understand.
PLEASE NOTE: The Georgia Driver License Renewal course is an ELECTIVE COURSE and is not required by the state of Georgia, nor is this course approved by the Georgia DPS. This course is recommended as an educational tool to help you become a more knowledgeable and defensive driver, and to prepare you to pass your GA DPS written driver license examination.