Choose the Nebraska Traffic Safety Course You Need
May Reduce Insurance Rates!
Traffic Ticket Prevention for Nebraska
More info: Nebraska Defensive Driving
- Online in The Cornhusker State
- We Make Safe Nebraskan Drivers
- Do it at Your Nebraska Home
- May Keep Points Off Your NE DMV Record
All Nebraska Traffic Safety Courses
The intended use of this course is for educational purposes only. If you are taking this course for an insurance discount, Nebraska traffic ticket dismissal, point reduction or some other purpose, you must seek prior approval from your local insurance company, Nebraska traffic court or governing state agency (i.e. Department of Motor Vehicles).
~ the easiest ~
I have taken two other on-line traffic school programs and this was hands down the easiest one I have done. Thanks to this website, I will not only recommend friends, I will preach about it...
(read more rave reviews
- Esteban in Westminster
More Info: Nebraska Traffic Safety | Course Detail
Nebraska Defensive Driving & Driver Improvement Online
Why a Driver Improvement Course in Nebraska: Become a defensive driver and possibly earn an insurance discount.*
There are many reasons why drivers in The Cornhusker State should take an online defensive driving course. First and foremost, an online driver improvement course educates Nebraskan drivers on how to drive both defensively and with courtesy. Knowing how to handle your vehicle on all types of NE streets and highways, in all types of traffic conditions is imperative.
Besides the knowledge gained, NE drivers completing our online course may receive a discount on the base rate of your auto insurance premium. Because this internet course is not approved by the Department of Motor Vehicles, you must contact your individual insurance agent to find out what kind of discount, if any, they will provide for completing our course.
The Advantages of Taking an Online NE Defensive Driver Improvement Course
- Our Nebraska Defensive Driving Course is up to date with the latest defensive driving techniques.
- Contact your insurance agent! You'd be surprised what kind of discount you can get on your auto insurance if you simply ask. In today's competitive insurance market, Nebraska car insurance agents don't want to lose your business. Many NE insurance agents will grant you a discount of 10%-20% when you complete a defensive driving course.
- Have questions about how an online traffic safety course in The Cornhusker State can help you? Our friendly and helpful customer service staff is waiting for your call, toll-free at 800-691-5014.
How our NE Driver Improvement Course Works
- Register quick and easy online from any computer or mobile device in Nebraska. All you need is internet connection.
- Study the course around your schedule, at your pace. Read it in a day or spread the lessons out over several days - it's up to you.
- Along the way, interactive lessons and section quizzes to help you retain the defensive driving information you just studied.
- Ready to see how much you've learned? Take the final exam and see if you have truly become an improved driver in Nebraska!
Nebraska Defensive Driving Course Online | NE Traffic Ticket Prevention
TrafficSchool.com, together with Defensive Driving leader IDriveSafely.com, brings Nebraska drivers a defensive driving course designed to keep your Department of Motor Vehicles driving record clean by teaching accident prevention and defensive driving skills. In addition, your local Nebraska Court or NE DMV may allow you, with advanced permission, dismiss a traffic ticket from your driving record by completing this state of Nebraska defensive driving course. Contact your NE traffic court or Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles to see if you are eligible for traffic school.
I DRIVE SAFELY
**NEBRASKAN DRIVERS WHO HAVE RECEIVED A TRAFFIC CITATION IN THE STATE OF NEBRASKA
Although this Nebraska Traffic Safety course is an ELECTIVE COURSE and is not required by the state of Nebraska, nor is this course approved by the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles (NE DMV), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you contact the Nebraska Traffic Court that issued your ticket and request traffic school. For minor traffic citations for moving violations, many Nebraskan Judges will grant you permission to attend traffic school to fix your traffic ticket.
This online Nebraska Driver Improvement course is recommended as an educational tool to help you become a more knowledgeable and defensive driver in the state of Nebraska.
Nebraska Mature Driver Improvement Online
Why Seniors in Nebraska Should Take a Mature Driving Improvement Course
There are several reasons why seniors in The Cornhusker State should take a mature driver defensive driving course. First most, an online mature driver improvement program educates Nebraskan seniors on how to drive alertly and accident free.
The Benefits of Taking an Online NE Mature Driver Improvement Class
- Our Nebraska Mature Driving Course is always updated with the newest defensive driving techniques.
- You would be surprised to know that seniors in Nebraska can get a car insurance discount by simply asking for it. Talk to your agent before taking this course to see what kind of discount they will give you!
- Have questions or concerns about taking an online driver improvement course in The Cornhusker State? Our patient and knowledgeable customer service staff is happy to take your call toll-free at 800-691-5014.
Taking a Mature Driver Course in Nebraska: Explained in Simple Terms
- Sign Up for this Elective Nebraska Mature Driver Course completely online, from the comfort of your home. Contact your auto insurance agent BEFORE taking the course to determine if this course will qualify you for a senior driver discount.
- Read simple, interactive lessons from your home computer. Though the lessons are easy to read and understand, they will also make you a better driver by reinforcing good driving behavior that will help keep you a NE licensed driver for years to come.
- After passing our Nebraska course, which all Nebraskan senior drivers are guaranteed to pass, we will mail you a certificate of completion.
- If you have been approved by your agent for a discount, simply present the certificate we mail you to your insurance agent and they will process your insurance discount. In NE, your insurance discount could be as much as 20%!
Helping Senior Drivers Travel Safely in The Cornhusker State
TrafficSchool.com has teamed with I Drive Safely to offer Nebraska senior drivers an online mature driver improvement program that helps keep your mind sharp and your driving privilege safe with the DMV. With over 30 years of combined traffic safety experience, you can rest assured that you're in good hands.
I DRIVE SAFELY
This online Nebraska Mature Driver Improvement Program is recommended as an educational tool to help seniors become more knowledgeable and cautious drivers on the roads in Nebraska. This course is ELECTIVE and not required by any Nebraskan government agency, the NE DMV, or any traffic court in Nebraska. Please seek approval from your insurance agent prior to taking this course for auto insurance discount purposes.
Nebraska Drivers Ed Online: Course Detail
Why Teens in Nebraska Should Take Drivers Ed
Learning to drive is no easy task, especially in Nebraska. Our online drivers ed course is a great way for Nebraskan teens to build driving knowledge and confidence behind the wheel.
The Benefits of Taking an Online Nebraska Drivers Education Class
- Teens will learn important defensive driving skills and rules of the road needed to drive safely in Nebraska.
- Our course is convenient and fun. No lectures from a boring Nebraska DMV Driving Instructor, no classrooms, and no textbooks! Instead, you get to watch videos, cool animations, and complete easy to do text lessons.
- By completing a DMV-Approved Driver Safety course Nebraska teens can waive the DMV-required 50 hours of supervised driving and waive the written and driving test at the DMV required for your School Permit (SCP) or your Provisional Operators Permit (POP).
How Nebraska DMV-Approved Drivers Safety Works:
- Sign up for the DMV-approved online drivers education course. In order to meet the DMV drivers safety course requirement, you will need to complete an education course and in-car training. We recommend registering for the Behind-the-Wheel portion of the requirement with our NE driving school affiliate to guarantee your Certificate of Completion will be accepted.
- Study the online animations, videos, and simple text lessons. Once you have completed 50% of the online course you can begin the in-car training. Complete your online course and driving requirements then you will take your final driving test through the behind-the-wheel school.
- Finish both portions of the course to receive an official Certificate of Completion and DMV Waiver from your driving instructor. Take this to the DMV to apply for your School Permit (SCP) or Provisional Operators Permit (POP) and take your Vision Exam.
Teaching Nebraskan Teens to Drive Safely
TrafficSchool.com is committed to providing the tools Nebraskan teens need to be the best drivers they can be. Teaming with DriversEd.com (a leading education provider in NE) we can offer you an online drivers education program that will make you a safer driver.
An approved drivers safety course consists of drivers education and in-car training. It is recommended that when you sign up for the online course, you also sign-up for the in-car lessons with our Nebraska driving school affiliate to guarantee your Certificate of Completion will be recognized.
NE DMV Practice Tests
Why Online NE DMV Practice Exams: Help pass your written DMV permit test.
Learning to drive is a big deal in any Nebraska teen's life. Before you can earn a license from the NE DMV, new drivers must pass a written traffic law exam administered by the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles.
Taking any test can be nerve-racking, let alone taking a test at the DMV. Taking your NE permit test doesn't have to be a frightful experience as long as you are prepared. Taking an unlimited amount of DMV practice tests is a great way to sharpen your mind and build your confidence before the big test day at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Advantages of Nebraska DMV Practice Tests
- Take an unlimited number of practice tests. Our practice test generator will create a new set of test questions every time.
- View graded exams to see how you performed and to uncover what Nebraska drivers ed topics you still need to study further.
- Everything is online, so you can take our practice tests from anywhere you can get online.
Getting Started is Super Easy for Nebraska Teens!
- Register online in just minutes
- Gain access to Drivers Ed Direct state-of-the-art Practice Exam Generator
- Answer a series of randomized multiple choice exam questions designed to help you pass your state of Nebraska license exam.
- Grade your exam to see if you passed. Keep taking practice tests until you are confident and ready to become the next licensed driver in Nebraska!
Only Quality Drivers Ed for Our Valued Nebraska Customers
TrafficSchool.com has teamed up with Drivers Ed Direct to offer both Nebraskan teens and parents a driver's education experience worthy of our stamp of approval. Drivers Ed Direct, a nationally recognized driving school, has been featured on several national news and TV programs. Nebraskan teens love Drivers Ed Direct for their educational yet down to earth approach to driver's education. Parents rave about affordable prices and the high quality of education.
Drivers Ed Direct
Please Note: Drivers Ed Direct's DMV Practice Tests are intended solely as a supplemental Nebraska driver's education tool to be used in conjunction with a quality NE Department of Motor Vehicles approved driver education program. Drivers Ed Direct also strongly recommends that every teen in The Cornhusker State thoroughly read and study the Nebraska DMV Driver Handbook.
Nebraska Fleet Safety Driver Training
Why Fleet Safety: Reduce Accidents and Improve Driver Courtesy
Empower Your Fleet Employees! As a manager of a large or small fleet of vehicles in Nebraska , we know how important your bottom line is. Our online Fleet Safety School has been proven to reduce workplace accidents, improve driver attitude, and help you keep the cost of operating a fleet in The Cornhusker State under control.
Benefits of Online Fleet Safety Classes for Nebraska Drivers
- Online classes can be accessed from virtually anywhere and anytime, allowing your workforce to stay on the Nebraska roads and out of a classroom.
- Employees are educated with new Nebraska traffic laws and refreshed on existing road rules. An emphasis on driver courtesy helps improve driver attitudes, thus improving company image.
- Proven results: drivers that take our 100% online fleet course are less likely to cost your company money with fines, accidents, and NE state workman's comp. Expenses.
- Online education means you spend less to educate your fleet than you would in a traditional classroom setting.
How Our Fleet Safety Program Works Perfectly for Nebraska Companies with Employee Drivers
- Work with our Fleet Safety manager to setup a course that works for you. Yes, we offer discount pricing for bulk orders!
- We set up a custom admin portal for your company that you can access remotely. Track the progress of your employees real-time from anywhere.
- Your employees are setup with individual user accounts and can take their course at their own pace, around their own unique schedule.
- Employees read quality material, partake in interactive flash lessons, and must pass reinforcing quizzes along the way.
Nebraska Driver License Renewal Prep Course
Why a Refresher Course: Refresh NE Driving Knowledge & Learn Newly Passed Laws
Driving is a privilege in the state of Nebraska. In order to maintain knowledgeable and qualified drivers on our highways, currently licensed drivers must be retested on the rules of the road every few years. Re-examination is one way the NE DMV keeps drivers up-to-date with the current Nebraska Vehicle Code and aware of state traffic laws that change yearly.
The Advantages of Taking an Online Refresher Course
- Our Nebraska License Renewal Course is up to date with the latest traffic laws and DMV requirements.
- This course is offered completely online. Do it from anywhere in Nebraska where you can get internet access.
- Take practice quizzes as you go to help you retain information and prepare you for the actual exam at the NE DMV.
- Have any questions you have answered by real people. Our customer service staff is second to none.
How our NE License Renewal Course Works
- Register quickly and online from virtually anywhere in Nebraska; using any computer or mobile device, including tablets and mobile phones!
- Read easy to navigate section chapters at your own pace. Login and logout as you please.
- Complete section quizzes to help you retain the information you just studied.
- Take an open book final exam to help prepare you for the actual test at the DMV. Use the study guide to better learn questions you don't understand.
PLEASE NOTE: The Nebraska Driver License Renewal course is an ELECTIVE COURSE and is not required by the state of Nebraska, nor is this course approved by the Nebraska DMV. This course is recommended as an educational tool to help you become a more knowledgeable and defensive driver, and to prepare you to pass your NE DMV written driver license examination.